Thursday, January 31, 2013

Workouts: hardcore thigh-thinners

With my ankle still healing, I haven't been able to do my usual leg-toning exercises. After trying out a few different exercises that don't involve being on my feet, I came to find a particularly challenging one that I've come to love- the Kneeling Roundhouse Kick. With only a few reps, you'll start to feel that awesome burn that indicates that your muscles are being worked! This exercise is part of a power circuit routine from SHAPE.com that includes nine other great thigh-thinning exercises. I couldn't try out the vast majority of them due to my injury, but for all of you that are well and able, throw on your workout gear and give them a go!

To see the Kneeling Roundhouse Kick exercise (as well as the nine others), click the link here, and get ready to put those thighs to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment