Sunday, January 6, 2013

The beginning: welcome to the blog!


My name is Rae Strum, I’m a college student at Chapman University and have a fierce dedication to living a lean lifestyle. I’m a Public Relations and Advertising major, being more creative than having a knack for any area of study involving math or science. My friends know me for not only being the artsy one, but also for being a health and fitness fanatic.

From a young age I’ve had a desire to live a fit and healthy lifestyle, and after getting started, my dedication to living leanly grew at a fast rate and today is a huge part of my life. I created this blog to share all that I’m learning with all of you who also have the same aspirations as myself, as well as to pass on some tips for eating and training that have worked for me.

Although I am no pro, I read a whole lot on health and fitness through various blogs, magazines, online magazines, books, and learn from various trainers. I’m here to share my findings with you, and hopefully for you all to share your findings with me. We can all learn from each other- I’m growing my knowledge right there with you. Please feel free to post your comments, and I hope you enjoy my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment