Thursday, April 4, 2013

Cookie dough yogurt: the healthy alternative

After seeing a recipe by The Suburban Girl Gone Country on Pinterest for cookie dough flavored-greek yogurt, I knew I had to push my lactose-intolerance aside. The thought of a healthy and simple cookie-dough-flavored snack was far too enticing to pass up. Not only that, but I already had all of the mix-in ingredients (sans the chocolate chips) in my kitchen cabinet, so off to the grocery store I went to pick up a cup of greek yogurt!

The verdict: delish. Next time you get the urge
to pull out the roll of cookie-dough, save yourself the guilt (and risk of Salmonella poisoning) by opting for this healthy option instead!  To try the recipe out for yourself, click the link here, and be sure to check out my Healthier Desserts board for more sweet ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment