Thursday, March 28, 2013

Workouts: beach-ready arms

Summer is just around the corner, and who doesn't want a set of lean arms to flaunt while sporting swimsuits and tank tops? Let the thought of wearing a long-sleeved shirt or jacket in the hot summer sun be your motivation... I have a feeling you'll be much happier with some strong arms to show off instead of sweating it up at the beach. Arms can be a trouble spot for many of us, but luckily there are plenty of ways to firm them up!

In need of some arm-toning exercises? Check out the variety of workouts provided by Health Magazine by clicking the link here! The 'Roll the Ball with Uneven Pushup' is one of my go-to arm exercises. Not only are they challenging but also they can be done in or out of the gym. All you need is a ball (any kind really, from a medicine ball to a volleyball... though I probably wouldn't recommend an inflatable beach ball) and you're good to go. I would also recommend the 'Split Squat Rotation.' Like I said in one of my previous workout posts, I'm a huge advocate of squats, and adding in the medicine ball allows you to work multiple areas of the body at once! Find a workout that works for you and get going, those arms aren't going to tone themselves!

No comments:

Post a Comment