Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Apples: why you may not be eating them right

The past couple of days have been filled with moving furniture, packing suitcases, and a whole lot of driving. Yesterday, my dad and I hit the California road in pursuit of the Lone Star state, Texas! Before leaving, we were sure to stock up on KIND Bars, Chimes Ginger Chews, Cadia Organic Popcorn, Go Raw Chocolate Super Cookies and Sunflower Flax Snax, and Chia Squeeze Vitality Snacks by Mamma Chia (which I've yet to try, but they should be interesting!). This all being said, I haven't been able to do my usual research for today's post, but not to worry! I have a YouTube video from FOODBEAST to share that perfectly explains my reasoning behind what some might consider an odd tendency of mine. Looks like I wasn't the odd one all along!


So I may not eat them from the bottom up... but I'm always sure that no bit of my apple goes to waste! 

No comments:

Post a Comment