Saturday, February 9, 2013

Pancakes: celebrating a belated

I may have forgotten to celebrate National Pancake day with the rest of pancake-loving America, but celebrating a few days late is better than not celebrating at all! Upon arriving at Cafe Vida this morning (one of my favorite restaurants in all of Southern California!), I flipped open my menu and went straight to the pancakes. Soon after my brown-rice blueberry pancakes arrived (with a side of egg whites), they had all but disappeared... into my mouth. Just incase any of you others forgot to celebrate on the 5th like I did, I've provided some links below to some healthy pancake recipes that sound insanely delicious. And even if you did remember, when isn't it a good time to make pancakes anyways?


Red Velvet Pancakes

Whole Wheat Spiced Pumpkin Pancakes

Chocolate-Chip Cookie Dough Pancakes

Quinoa Pancakes

Strawberry Shortcake Pancakes

Apple-Cinnamon Oatmeal Pancakes

Sour Cream Blueberry Pancakes


Double Chocolate Brownie Batter Pancakes

Carrot Cake Protein Pancakes

Blueberry Banana Pancakes

No comments:

Post a Comment